Occupying a charming white colonial building, ALBA 1836 radiates a beautiful blend of elegance and old world charm. Walking through the entrance leads you to an impressive floor to ceiling wine cellars that are proudly showcasing the extensive selection of Italian Wine productions.
Since 2014 ALBA 1836 has organized more than 1000 Events, inclusive 200 + Corporate and Private Wine Dinners with Top Italian and International wine makers. With the variety and selection represented by the ALBA 1836 Wine List, which includes also 30 wines by Glass, our Wine Specialist will be able to customize a wine pairing for each exigence.
All wines which is Including the well-known "GREATS" and introducing carefully sourced boutique wineries & producers, many of which are directly imported by the owner,
Mr. Matteo Trabaldo Togna and are exclusive to ALBA 1836, such as:
- Tenuta San Leonardo (Marchese Carlo Guerrieri Gonzaga, one of the father of the Super Tuscan) – San Leonardo (Cab Sauv, Cab Franc)
- Rocca di Frassinello (Maremma) - “Baffo Nero” 100% Merlot
- Antinori Solaia
- Antinori Guado al Tasso
- Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia
- Tenuta dell’Ornellaia Bolgheri Superiore
- Tenuta dell’Ornellaia Masseto
- Giacomo Conterno Monfortino
- Bruno Giacosa Falleto
- Gaja Sori Tidin
- Produttori Barbaresco Asili
- … And many others.
Even for non-wine connoisseurs or experts, hearing Mr. Matteo’s talk with such fervor on the carefully-curated wine selection and exclusive labels that ALBA 1836 carries, will definitely ignite your interest and eventually your Corporate Wine Dinner ends with perfection and satisfaction.
- Home Made Spinach Tagliolini with Truffle Citrus Dressing, Cured Salmon and Fish Roll
- Marchesi di Barolo Gavi
- Sardinian Pecorino cheese served with Chestnut honey and fresh Figs
- Farina Montepulciano di Abruzzo
- Spaghetti with Clam Broth, Japanese Kubu and Yuzu Soya
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- Pan Seared Duck Breast with Pumpkin Purée, Baby Carrots and its Jus
- Tenuta San Guido Le Difese
- Macha Pannacotta with Mixed Berries
- Coffee Or Tea
5 Course Wine Pairing Menu @ $205 Nett per person
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -